Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mommy brain take two

This mommy brain thing is unreal. People attribute it to lack of sleep, but thanks to my husband I'm getting plenty and yet I'm still stupid. Last night I walked into the master bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed, and I found myself face-to-face with pee in the toilet. I know it was my pee because there was toilet paper in there too, and I'm the only girl in the house. My first thought - "WTF?". My second thought - "How in the blue hell did I forget to flush the toilet??". I've been pondering it, and the only thing I can think of is that yesterday morning I was so distracted by the baby chillin' in the middle of my bed that I peed, wiped, and got up to go pick him up without turning around to push the handle. But this begs the question - what happened to my automatic pilot? I rely on my automatic pilot to take care of mundane tasks like flushing the toilet - I need it! Where did it go, and how do I get it back??

4 comments:

  1. ::sigh:: I totally did that too. You're lucky, you found it, n8 found mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and OMG, the captcha that came up was "pstink". I shit you not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO - Woot for being the one to find it. ;-)

    BTW - I wanna read your blog, but i can't because it's private. Invite me? confessionsofasahm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - I love it! I do that all the time. At least you're not as bad as me :)

    ReplyDelete