Monday, March 2, 2009

We have tooth...again...

There's another tooth coming through - his bottom left. No wonder he's been such a fussypants. Nothing keeps his attention for more than a few minutes at a time, and I'm spending my days transferring him from the saucer of neglect, to the floor, to the baby cage (pack n' play - don't call CPS), to the boob (and so forth), as well as dosing him with teething tablets (or a bit of Tylenol if I get really desperate). Getting much of anything done around the house is damn near impossible, and he cries every time I put him down to go pee.

I can't help but wonder if this is my life from now until they've all broken through. Holy crap on a crap cracker I hope not.

Today, however, DH is home from work so I'm getting a break. I don't know how in the heck I got so lucky to have a husband who not only enjoys being with his son, but appreciates me and everything I do to the point of going out of his way to do things for me and give me "me time", even when he's not feeling 100%.

Okay, my turn to take the demon baby...

1 comment:

  1. idk if I'm lucky or not, lol, but Jack doesn't have any teefs yet

    ReplyDelete