Saturday, March 21, 2009

He six months old - must be time for solid food!

We gave the tiny dictator his first taste of solid food today - a bit of mashed avocado that I was eating anyway (we decided to skip over the whole rice cereal thing cuz that's how we roll). We were met with mixed reviews. He didn't hate it, but he also didn't seem to know what to do with it. DH put together a video (including an extended clip of the baby sitting up on his own that I'm sure is excruciatingly boring to anyone but us) which I shall torture you with now. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute is that!? I can't believe how well he sits! I can't wait for Philip to get to that milestone, too. He's desperate for more independence and I'm worn out! By the way, your cat meowing made my dog go nuts. LOL. And Clay did well with the avocado! Can you believe how big and grown up our boys are getting? Weren't we just pregnant?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops.

    What I said was:

    Yes. 5 seconds ago I was complaining about being huge and swollen, and now my once-fetus is an actual child who is one step closer to independence!

    Sorry about your dog. LMAO

    ReplyDelete