Friday, April 10, 2009

Updates

I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated - sorry folks.

Anyway, things are good here. We're learning to live within our tight budget, and I have a lot going on besides taking care of the munchkin. I'm about to start working from home for my old employer doing the accounting portion of their yearly inventory, and I just started a class that will complete my accounting certificate - which is exciting.

On the baby front - he's just started this new thing where if he sees daddy leave, he bursts into tears. It's awesome. Sigh.

Also, we've discovered that he's allergic to the cats, so we need to find them a new home. I'd try to work with the allergy, but his reactions are getting stronger by the day, and I would rather not have to rush my baby to the ER at some point because the cat decided to brush up against him.

He's trying really hard to crawl, but gets frustrated because he can't get the locomotion right. He has also regressed to waking up 80 billion times a night, so we're attempting the "No-Cry Sleep Solution", and I'm keeping nap logs to help get him on a set schedule.

He had his 6 month checkup with the doctor on the 6th, and everything looks great. He's hitting all his milestones, he took his shots like a champ (I think it helped that both DH and I were there, so when he started screaming there were two of us to calm and distract him from the pain) he's 27 3/4" long, and weighs 19 lbs 4 oz. Having such a big healthy boy makes a mama proud.

I think that's all the news that's fit to print, and I'll try to be better about updating (work/school/baby permitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment