Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hello out there!

I admit it - I'm a geek. I recently discovered the beauty of blog traffic tracking (I just signed up for Google Analytics yesterday), and have been obsessing over the information contained therein. In combing through it I have discovered that a lot more people read this blog than I thought (or expected), so now I feel the need to update more often. However, I have a question - who are you people, and why aren't you commenting?

Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to you Hillsboro. How'd you find me? Are you a mass murderer? If not - do you have a kid? Can we make a playdate? Email me - confessionsofasahm@gmail.com - I have a bored almost 8 month old and I need to find ways to entertain him.

Yes, that's right, I said 8 months. Holy crap.

For your amusement - here's a video I took and DH converted of the baby crawling a bit. While watching it I realized that he's much better at it now than he was when I took the video, and there's no sound (though we can't figure out why), but I think it retains some of its cuteness nonetheless.

1 comment:

  1. You must tell me more about Google Analytics, my own ego needs a stroking. LOL.


    And Clay is full-blown crawling! Philip is still "creeping" although it's a very fast, athletic creeping. He pulled himself up into a standing position today for the first time. I think he may go straight to walking and bypass crawling. I bought baby-proofing gear today. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete