Friday, May 15, 2009

More teeth, and a newfound mobility

My baby boy is getting so big - his top two teeth are finally breaking through (which is resulting in MUCH whining). He's also fully mobile now and is crawling like a champ. This means I get to trap him in his various play stations (saucer of neglect, baby cage, etc.) while I'm doing stuff to ensure he doesn't get into trouble while I'm busy with other things - resulting in even more whining. I try to explain to him that it's only temporary until we can baby-proof, but alas - I don't speak Ewok.

2 comments:

  1. Saucer of neglect... I love it! Philip also wants nothing to do with any of these things. He'd much rather be trying to play in the dog's water bowl than be safely secured with his toys in his pack 'n play. I mean, who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Duh, mom - a fork and an electrical outlet would be even better.

    ReplyDelete